Staff-student partnerships in higher education [electronic resource] / edited by Sabine Little
- London ; New York : Continuum, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 231 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Little, Sabine
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Perspectives on staff-student partnership in learning, research, and educational enhancement / Philippa Levy, Sabine Little, and Natalie Whelan -- A collaborative evaluation of student/staff partnership in inquiry-based educational development / Emma Barnes ... [et al.] -- Towards an assessment partnership model?: students' experiences of being engaged as partners in assessment for learning (AFL) enhancement activity / Kay Sambell and Linda Graham -- Working together to reduce plagiarism and promote academic integrity: a collaborative initiative at Leicester / Jo Badge ... [et al.] -- Using wikis and blogs to support writing development: the online evolving essay project / Katherine Harrington, Peter O'Neill, and Lynn Reynolds -- Students and staff as educational partners in the development of quality-assured online resources for medical education / Jane Williams ... [et al.] -- Staff-student partnerships can drive institutional change: the development of a recognition scheme for postgraduate students who teach at an Irish university / Niamh Collins and Jacqueline Potter -- "What would happen if we treated the student as someone whose opinion mattered"?: student learning and teaching awards at Northumbria / Pat Gannon-Leary ... [et al.] -- Communication as performance: a cross-disciplinary approach to staff-student partnership / Elena Zaitseva ... [et al.] -- Performance matters when you're playing the professional: co-authored research and relational pedagogy / Rebekka Kill, Keeley McDonnell, and Michael Thorne -- Problem-based learning and the teaching-research nexus: stimulating research for both staff and students / Mark L. Manning ... [et al.] -- A collaborative foray into undergraduate publishing / David Metcalfe, Caroline Gibson, and Cath Lambert -- Exploring students' perceptions of research in the learning environment: a partnership to enhance our understanding of the undergraduate student experience / Brad Wuetherick and Lisa McLaughlin -- Breaking research boundaries: academics and undergraduates engaged in collaborative research / Heather Sharp, Linda Stanley, and Marie Hayward -- Collaborating for staff-student partnerships: experiences and observations / Sabine Little ... [et al.].
- 9781441187154 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 29674937