Narrative of the life of Frederick Douglass / Frederick Douglass
- Douglass, Frederick, 1818-1895
- Uniform Title:
- Narrative of the life of Frederick Douglass, an American slave
- New York : Dover Publications, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvii, 76 pages).
- Dover thrift editions
- Perhaps the most powerful and influential black American of his time, Frederick Douglass, cmbodied the tumultuous social changes that transfored the united States during the nineteenth century. In a career of unprecedented breadth, Douglass rose from the oppression of his slave's birth to fame for Abolitionist.
- 9780486110103 (electronic bk.)
0486110109 (electronic bk.)
- Originally published: Narrative of the life of Frederick Douglass, an American slave. Boston : Anti-Slavery Office, 1845.
- Endowment Note:
- Mark S. and Elizabeth C. Lewis Family Dean’s Discretionary Fund in the University Libraries
View MARC record | catkey: 29675234