Sixteenth census of the United States, 1940. Population & housing. Census tracts
- Uniform Title:
- Census of the United States (1940). Population and housing. Statistics for census tracts
- Additional Titles:
- Sixteenth census of the United States, 1940. Population and housing. Statistics for census tracts and 16th census of the United States, 1940. Population and housing
- New York, NY : Ross Publishing Inc., 
- Physical Description:
- 6 volumes : maps ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Truesdell, Leon E. (Leon Edgar), 1880-1979 and United States. Bureau of the Census
- V.1. Alabama - District of Columbia -- V.2. Georgia - Indiana -- V.3. Iowa - Michigan -- V.4. MInnesota - New Jersey -- V.5. New York - Oregon -- V.6. Pennsylvania - Wisconsin.
- 0883541602 (v.1), 0883541610 (v.2), 0883541629 (v.3), 0883541637 (v.4), 0883541645 (v.5), and 0883541653 (v.6)
- "A compilation of the bulletins printed by the United States Government Printing Office for the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census"--T.p. of 2004 reprinted edition., "Dubester #1159"--T.p., 'Series numbers 236-241"--Spines of V. 1-6,., Original version prepared under the supervision of Leon E. Truesdell., and Statistics for Chicago are by census tracts and community areas ; for New York City, by health areas.
View MARC record | catkey: 2969619