David K. Garman nomination [microform] : hearing before the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, to nominate David K. Garman to be Under Secretary for Energy, Science, and Environment of the Department of Energy, April 6, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 22 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 109-31
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2006-0043-P.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via the Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 7/29/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:21392.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:21392.pdf (PDF version); current access available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2005. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2969825