Benthic habitats and the effects of fishing : proceedings of Symposium on Effects of Fishing Activities on Benthic Habitats--Linking Geology, Biology, Socioeconomics, and Management, held in Tampa, Florida, USA, 12-14 November 2002 / edited by Peter W. Barnes, James P. Thomas
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Effects of Fishing Activities on Benthic Habitats: Linking Geology, Biology, Socioeconomics, and Management (2002 : Tampa, Fla.)
- Bethesda, Maryland : American Fisheries Society, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 890 pages : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Barnes, Peter W.
Thomas, James P. (James Postles), 1939-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- American Fisheries Society symposium, 0892-2284 ; 41
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment Fund; 20056.
View MARC record | catkey: 2974369