Proposed use of funds provided under the heading "Federal payment for emergency planning and security costs in the District of Columbia" [microform] : message from the President of the United States transmitting notification of the proposed use of funds provided in Title I under the heading "Federal payment for emergency planning and security costs in the District of Columbia", pursuant to Pub. L. 108-335
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:109-58
- "Referred to the Committee on Appropriations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2006-0054-P.
"October 3, 2005."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/6/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd058.109.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2005. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2974822