Libraries within their institutions : creative collaborations / William Miller, Rita M. Pellen, editors
- Binghamton, NY : Haworth Information Press, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 230 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Miller, William, 1947-
Pellen, Rita M.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The embedded librarian : strategic campus collaborations / Barbara I. Dewey -- Reflections on collaborative teaching of science information literacy and science writing : plans, processes, and pratfalls / Deborah Huerta, Victoria McMillan -- Teaching centers, libraries, and benefits to both / Joni E. Warner, Nancy H. Seamans -- A blueprint for progress : collaborating with faculty to integrate information literacy into the curriculum at Purdue University / Alexius Smith Macklin, Michael Fosmire -- Collaboration in collection management : a convergence of education and practice / Margaret Beecher Maurer, Don A. Wicks -- Reeling 'em in : how to draw teaching faculty into collaborative relationships / Melissa Moore -- Formal and informal structures for collaboration on a campus wide information literacy program / Jordana M. Y. Shane -- A campus-wide role for an information literacy committee / Trudi E. Jacobson, Carol Anne Germain -- Talking toward techno-pedagogy : IT and librarian collaboration : rethinking our roles / Juliet Habjan Boisselle ... [et al.] -- Collaborating to create the right space for the right time / Jill McKinstry -- New library facilities : opportunities for collaboration / Joan K. Lippincott -- Digital preservation of theses and dissertations through collaboration / Gail McMillan -- Cooperative dimensions of a digitization project / Andrew Adaryukov -- Using the assessment cycle as a tool for collaboration / Christie Flynn, Debra Gilchrist, Lynn Olson -- Sharing technology for a joint-use library / Richard F. Woods.
- 0789027194 (alk. paper)
0789027208 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Related Titles:
- Resource sharing & information networks
- "Co-published simultaneously as Resource sharing & information networks, volume 17, numbers 1/2, 2004."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2976484