Knowledge to support the teaching of reading : preparing teachers for a changing world / Catherine E. Snow, Peg Griffin, M. Susan Burns, editors
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 304 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Snow, Catherine E.
Burns, M. Susan (Marie Susan)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The Jossey-Bass education Series
- Yet another report about teacher education? -- Students change: what are teachers to learn about reading development? -- Students vary: how can teachers address all their needs? -- Students encounter difficulties: when teachers need specialized knowledge -- Learning to use reading assessments wisely -- A model of professional growth in reading education.
- 078797465X (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 235-293) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- DELAWARE: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20056.
View MARC record | catkey: 2976577