Hitch [videorecording] / Columbia Pictures presents an Overbrook Entertainment production ; produced by James Lassiter, Will Smith, Teddy Zee ; written by Kevin Bisch ; directed by Andy Tennant
- Uniform Title:
- Hitch (Motion picture)
- Culver City, Calif. : Columbia Pictures, 
Culver City, Calif. : Distributed by Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (118 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Tennant, Andy, Smith, Will, 1968-, Mendes, Eva, 1974-, James, Kevin, 1965-, Valletta, Amber, 1974-, Rapaport, Michael, Dunn, Andrew, Fenton, George, Columbia Pictures, and Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Language Note:
- English or dubbed French dialogue, English or French subtitles; closed-captioned.
- Hitch is New York City's greatest matchmaker. Love is his job and when Albert Brennaman wins the heart of gorgeous society heiress Allegra Cole, Albert has Hitch to thank. So when tabloid columist Sara Melas decides to uncover the secret behind the relationships unlikely sucess, she's shocked to discover that Alex Hitchens, the charming young man she's been dating, is the legendary date doctor himself. Exposed in a front-page scoop, it's now up to Alex to try and save Albert and Allegra's relationship as well as his own.
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for language and some strong sexual references.
- Special features: 4 deleted scenes; blooper reel; "Dance steps made easy" featurette; "Hitch style" featurette; "The dating experts" featurette; "Love in New York" featurette; "Will Smith's Red carpet ride" featurette; "1 Thing" music video by Amerie; previews.
Description based on surrogate.
Schuylkill copy lacks ISBN.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Andrew Dunn ; editors, Troy Takaki, Tracey Wadmore Smith ; original music, George Fenton ; costume designer, Marlene Stewart ; production designer, Jane Musky.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Will Smith, Eva Mendes, Kevin James, Amber Valletta, Michael Rapaport, Adam Arkin, Jeffrey Donovan, Robinne Lee.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, widescreen (2.40:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, Dolby surround, mastered in high definition.
View MARC record | catkey: 2994228