Starving terrorists of money : the role of Middle Eastern financial institutions : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations and the Subcommittee on International Terrorism and Nonproliferation of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, May 4, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- v, 91 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations. Subcommittee on International Terrorism and Nonproliferation
Full Text available online
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Financial Services.", Shipping list no.: 2006-0062-P., Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., "Joint with the Subcommittee on International Terrorism and Nonproliferation, Committee on International Relations"--P. 1., and "Serial no. 109-24."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/12/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:24090.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2994399