Small business innovation research [microform] : what is the optimal role of venture capital? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Environment, Technology, and Standards, Committee on Science, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, June 28, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science. Subcommittee on Environment, Technology, and Standards
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 102 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Science.", Shipping list no.: 2006-0071-P., Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., and "Serial no. 109-20."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/13/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:21948.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2005. 2 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2994499