Beware of the crocodile / Martin Jenkins ; illustrated by Satoshi Kitamura
- Jenkins, Martin, 1959-
- Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2019.
- Copyright Date:
- First U.S. edition.
Reinforced trade edition.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Kitamura, Satoshi
- "All is quiet on the water. Then, in a flash, there's a sudden lunge and a tremendous splash. And then? Oh dear. There's a lot of twirling and thrashing: a hungry crocodile has found something to eat. But crocodiles also love to nap on warm sandbanks and cool off in calm waters. And they're very gentle with their babies. There's a lot to learn about crocodiles in this captivating look at one of the world's deadliest and toothiest animals. Beware!"--Dust jacket front flap.
- 9780763675387 (reinforced trade edition)
0763675385 (reinforced trade edition)
- Interest Age:
- Age: 005-008
- Interest Grade:
- Kindergarten to Grade 3.
- Includes index.
"A Junior Library Guild Selection"--Dust jacket front flap.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 29) and index.
- A Junior Library Guild selection.
View MARC record | catkey: 29954243