Mansfield Park. Episode three / by Jane Austen ; dramatised by Ken Taylor ; a BBC TV production in association with Lionheart Television International ; producer, Betty Willingale ; directed by David Giles
- Additional Titles:
- Mansfield Park, Episode 3
Mansfield Park (1983). Episode 3
- London, England : BBC Worldwide, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (53 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Giles, David, 1926-2010
Austen, Jane, 1775-1817. Selections
BBC Worldwide Ltd
British Broadcasting Corporation. Television Service
Lionheart Television International
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Fanny has sadly observed Edmund's growing fascination for Mary Crawford. To Aunt Norrie's delight, Maria has become engaged to wealthy Mr. Rushworth.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 27, 2020).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Anna Massey, Bernard Hepton, Angela Pleasence, Sylvestra Le Touzel, Nicholas Farrell, Jackie Smith-Wood, Robert Burbage, Samantha Bond, Liz Crowther, Christopher Villiers, Gorden Kaye, Susan Edmonstone, Jonathan Stephens.
- Nominated 1984 BAFTA TV Award, Best Costume Design
Nominated 1984 BAFTA TV Award, Best VTR Editor
View MARC record | catkey: 29954577