One day that changed my life. Series 1, Episode 5 / producer, Kate South ; Flicker Productions for BBC
- Additional Titles:
- One day that changed my life. Series 1, Programme 5
- London, England : BBC Worldwide, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (49 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- South, Kate, Joyner, Jo, 1977-, Flicker Productions, and BBC Worldwide Ltd
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Amreeta undergoes intricate surgery in an attempt to regain her sight. Luke, who was born with spina bifida, takes his driving test in an attempt to gain independence, Donald and Sue find out if they can foster and provide a loving home to vulnerable children, and Nik and Caroline try to launch themselves into the competitive world of street food at one of London's top foodie destinations.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 23, 2020).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, Jo Joyner.
View MARC record | catkey: 29954597