One day that changed my life. Series 2, Episode 7 / producer/directors, Meyrick Cook, Jimmy Dallas, Tom Dalzell ; Flicker Productions for BBC
- Additional Titles:
- One day that changed my life. Series 2, Programme 7
- London, England : BBC Worldwide, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (44 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Dalzell, Tom (Television producer), Dallas, Jimmy, Cook, Meyrick, Littlewood, Dominic, 1965-, Flicker Productions, and BBC Worldwide Ltd
- Language Note:
- In English.
- This episode follows mum-of-four Rachel as she undergoes high-risk bowel surgery which could save her life, trainee pilot Robbie as he competes for a one of a kind aerobatics scholarship, and 19-year-old Talya, who is hoping to transform her dog Coby into a fully-fledged disability assistance dog. All their efforts, hopes and desires culminate on one day when their lives could change.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 23, 2020).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, Dominic Littlewood.
View MARC record | catkey: 29954604