The Hound of the Baskervilles / by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ; screenplay by Allan Cubitt ; produced by Christopher Hall ; directed by David Atwood ; a co production of BBC and WGBH Boston ; produced by Tiger Aspect Productions
- Additional Titles:
- Hound of the Baskervilles (2002)
- [London, England] : BBC Worldwide, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (95 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Atwood, David
Hall, Christopher, 1957-
Doyle, Arthur Conan, 1859-1930
BBC Worldwide Ltd
British Broadcasting Corporation
WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.)
Tiger Aspect Productions
- Language Note:
- In English.
- A captivating 21st-century version of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's chilling masterpiece. The legendary Sherlock Holmes and dynamic Dr Watson grapple with an adversary that threatens to overwhelm them on the forbidding moors of England. The Baskerville family is reputedly terrorised by a gigantic spectral hound. As Holmes investigates the mystery of Sir Charles Baskerville's recent death, events spiral out of control. Is his adversary human or occult?
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 27, 2020).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Richard Roxburgh, Ian Hart, Richard E. Grant, John Nettles, Matt Day, Geraldine James, Neve McIntosh, Ron Cook, Liza Tarbuck.
- Nominated 2003 BAFTA Awards, Best Sound (Fiction/Entertainment)
View MARC record | catkey: 29954652