Piano concerto, op. 33, in G minor / Dvořák. Concertino for piano and chamber ensemble ; Capriccio for piano (left hand) and chamber ensemble / Janáček
- Piano concerto, op. 33, in G minor / Dvořák (36:01) -- Concertino for piano and chamber ensemble (16:23) ; Capriccio for piano (left hand) and chamber ensemble (20:04) / Janáček.
- ["00:36:01", "00:16:23", "00:20:04"]
- Sound Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- audio file
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Rudolf Firkušný, piano ; Czech Philharmonic Orchestra ; Václav Neumann, conductor.
- Data/Place of Event:
- 1st work recorded 1990 December 19-2 Spanish Hall, Prague Castle.
Recorded 1991 June 8-10 Supraphon Domovina Studio, Prague.
View MARC record | catkey: 29956551