Irregular cross-border employment practices of U.S.-domiciled trucking companies
- Corporate Author:
- Empower, LLC
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Addendum to hearing held June 12, 2019, Irregular cross-border employment practices of U.S.-domiciled trucking companies, by Empower, LLC
- Mexico City ; New York : Empower, LLC, 2019.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (31 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
- "March 2019."
"Empower, LLC was commissioned by The International Brotherhood of Teamsters ('Teamsters') to conduct research into irregular employment practices in the U.S. and Mexican freight and transportation sector"-- title page verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 29958380