Computer crime : electronic fund transfer systems and crime / prepared by Kent W. Colton, James M. Tien, Sherry Tvedt Davis, Bruce Dunn, Arnold I. Barrett
- Colton, Kent W.
- Washington, DC : U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics, 1982.
[Washington, District of Columbia] : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xix, 182 pages) : illustrations, forms
- Additional Creators:
- Tien, James E.
Davis, Sherry Tvedt
Barrett, Arnold I.
United States. Bureau of Justice Statistics
Public Systems Evaluation, Inc
- HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline criminal justice & criminology
- "July 1982"--Title page verso.
"Prepared for the Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. Department of Justice by Public Systems Evaluation, Inc., and was supported by grant number 80-BJ-CX-0026"--Title page verso.
"NCJ-83736"--Title page verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 125-137).
View MARC record | catkey: 29958415