The London building act, 1894 : a text-book for the use of architects, surveyors, builders, etc. containing the act printed in extenso, together with a full abstract, giving all the sections of the act which relate to buildings, set out in tabular form for easy reference and an introduction showing the leading alterations made by the act : also the unrepealed sections, relating to building, of all other acts, and the byelaws, standing orders and regulations of the London County Council, etc. etc., illustrated with nineteen plates showing the thickness of walls, plans of chimneys, shop fronts, openings and recesses permitted in party and external walls, how much party wall must be on respective owners' land where owners are building different class of building, the walling necessary in certain cases of lights in roofs, etc. / by Banister Fletcher
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- London : B.T. Batsford, 1896.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Second edition, revised, and with the addition of forms and cases.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xliv, 320, 8 pages, 19 unnumbered leaves of plates) : illustrations, forms
- Additional Creators:
- Fletcher, Banister, 1833-1899
Fletcher, Banister, 1833-1899
- HeinOnline legal classics library
- Preceded by: The metropolitan building acts : a text-book for architects, surveyors, builders, &c. / Banister Fletcher. 1882.
Publisher's advertisements: 8 pages at end.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 29958580