New horizons for college women / edited by Leo C. Muller and Ouida G. Muller
- Washington, D.C. : Public Affairs Press, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 128 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Muller, Leo C. and Muller, Ouida G. (Ouida Gean)
- What it's all about / Kate Hevner Mueller -- Education for what? / Frank A. Rose -- Women are people / Seymour A. Smith -- Developing intellectual curiosity / Grellet C. Simpson -- Toward successful family living / Edna P. Amidon -- Developing community leaders / Anna L. Rose Hawkes -- What to look for in a career / Anne Roe -- The myth of the marriage-career conflict / Marguerite W. Zapoleon -- The demands of modern society / Harold Taylor -- Dividends on human investment / Leo C. Muller and Ouida Gean Muller -- The prospect for tomorrow / Leo C. Muller and Ouida Gean Muller.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 29958636