Treaty with the Creeks, 1818
- Uniform Title:
- Treaty of Limits Between the United States and the Creek Nation of Indians, Made and Concluded at the Creek Agency, on the Flint River (1818 January 22)
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- United States
- HeinOnline American Indian law collection
- A treaty of limits between the United States and the Creek nation of Indians, made and concluded at the Creek Agency, on Flint river and the twenty-second day of January, in the year of our Lord, one thousand eight hundred and eighteen--
- "Treaty Number: NAM000082."
Treaty date: 1/22/1818.
Extracted from: United States. Public statutes at large of the United States of America. Boston : Charles C. Little and James Brown, 1845-1867.
Extracted from: United States. Indian affairs : laws and treaties / compiled and edited by Charles J. Kappler. Washington : Government Printing Office, 1903-1971.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- 7 Stat. 171
2 Indian Affairs Laws and Treaties (1904) 155
View MARC record | catkey: 29959107