Treaty with the Eel River, etc., 1803
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Eel River Band of Miami Indians, Wyandot Tribe, Piankishaw Tribe of Indians, Kaskaskia Tribe of Indians, and Kickapoo Tribe of Indians
- At a council holden at Vincennes on the seventh day of August, one thousand eight hundred and three, under the direction of William Henry Harrison, governor of the Indiana territory, superintendent of Indian affairs, and commissioner plenipotentiary of the United States for concluding any treaty or treaties which may be found necessary with any of the Indian nations north west of the river Ohio, at which were present the chiefs and warriors of Eel River Wyandot, Piankashaw and KKaskaskia nations, and also the tribe of the Kikapoes, by their representatives, the chiefs of the Eel River nation--
- Miami Indians—Government relations
- Miami Indians—Legal status, laws, etc
- Wyandot Indians—Government relations
- Wyandot Indians—Legal status, laws, etc
- Piankashaw Indians—Government relations
- Piankashaw Indians—Legal status, laws, etc
- Kaskaskia Indians—Government relations
- Kaskaskia Indians—Legal status, laws, etc
- Kickapoo Indians—Government relations
- Kickapoo Indians—Legal status, laws, etc
- Indians of North America—Treaties
- Eel River Band of Miami Indians—Treaties
- Wyandot Tribe—Treaties
- Piankishaw Tribe of Indians—Treaties
- Kaskaskia Tribe of Indians—Treaties
- Kickapoo Tribe of Indians—Treaties
- "Treaty Number: NAM000028."
Treaty date: 8/7/1803.
Extracted from: United States. Public statutes at large of the United States of America. Boston : Charles C. Little and James Brown, 1845-1867.
Extracted from: United States. Indian affairs : laws and treaties / compiled and edited by Charles J. Kappler. Washington : Government Printing Office, 1903-1971.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- 7 Stat. 77
2 Indian Affairs Laws and Treaties (1904) 66
View MARC record | catkey: 29959133