- HeinOnline Indigenous peoples of the Americas: history, culture & law
- Articles of agreement with the Winnebago Tribe and the United Tribes of Potawatamie, Chippewa and Ottawa Indians--
- Winnebago Tribe of Indians—Treaties
- Winnebago Indians—Government relations
- Potawatomi Indians—Government relations
- Ojibwa Indians—Government relations
- Ottawa Indians—Government relations
- Winnebago Indians—Legal status, laws, etc
- Potawatomi Indians—Legal status, laws, etc
- Ojibwa Indians—Legal status, laws, etc
- Ottawa Indians—Legal status, laws, etc
- Indians of North America—Treaties
- Potawatomi Tribe—Treaties
- Chippewa Tribe—Treaties
- Ottawa Tribe—Treaties
- "Treaty Number: NAM000147."
Treaty date: 8/25/1828.
Extracted from: United States. Public statutes at large of the United States of America. Boston : Charles C. Little and James Brown, 1845-1867.
Extracted from: United States. Indian affairs : laws and treaties / compiled and edited by Charles J. Kappler. Washington : Government Printing Office, 1903-1971.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- 7 Stat. 315
2 Indian Affairs Laws and Treaties (1904) 292
View MARC record | catkey: 29959359