By the Honourable Spencer Phips, Esq ; lieutenant governour and commander in chief, in and over His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England. A proclamation for a publick thanksgiving : ... Thursday the sixteenth of November next ... Given at Cambridge, the thirteenth day of October, 1752 ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Lieutenant Governor (1732-1757 : Phips)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamation for a Publick Thanksgiving (1752 October 13)
- Boston : Printed by John Draper, printer to his honour the lieut. governour & Council, 1752.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sheet)
- October 13, 1752 Proclamation by Lt. Governor Spencer Phips to observe a day of Thanksgiving on November 16th for God's blessings of the king and family, saving many from small pox and other divine goodnesses.
- Signed: By order of His Honour the lieutenant-governour, with the advice of the Council, J. Willard, secr'y. S. Phips. God save the King. and Royal arms at head of title.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans 6883 and Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 960
View MARC record | catkey: 29959795