Dharmalan Dana : an Australian Aboriginal man's 73-year search for the story of his Aboriginal and Indian ancestors / by George Nelson and Robynne Nelson
- Nelson, George Edward
- Canberra, A.C.T. : ANU Press, 2014.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- Electronic text (xvi, 364 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Nelson, Robynne and Australian National University Press
- "A Yorta Yorta man's seventy-three-year search for the story of his Aboriginal and Indian ancestors including his Indian Grampa who, as a real mystery man, came to Yorta Yorta country in Australia, from Mauritius, in 1881 and went on to leave an incredible legacy for Aboriginal Australia. This story is written through George Nelson's eyes, life and experiences, from the time of his earliest memory, to his marriage to his sweetheart Brenda, through to his journey to Mauritius at the age of seventy-three, to the production of this wonderful story in the present, written with the support of his daughter Robynne"--Publisher's website.
- 9781925021509 (ebook)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
text file HTML
text file EPUB.
text file MOBI.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 361-363).
- Technical Details:
- Ebook accessible via internet.
View MARC record | catkey: 29960305