Architecting Cloud Computing Solutions on Microsoft Azure [electronic resource] / Ifrah, Shimon
- Design identity solutions, security and access control policies, storage redundancy, and containerized applications with Kubernetes AKS About This Video A step-by-step guide to implementing cloud computing services effectively and efficiently Learn how to design, deploy, and manage Azure Kubernetes Cluster Service Design and architect small, medium, and large cloud-computing solutions In Detail Cloud adoption is a key focus for many organizations today. Scaling an environment, making it resilient, and drastically reducing costs are what organizations are interested in achieving today. Accelerate your application development pipeline with Azure containerized infrastructures, open-source tools, and its API. In this video course, you will learn how to design and architect cloud solutions on Microsoft Azure, rather than just creating them without a clear understanding of how they work. You will also learn how to secure your Microsoft Azure environment, using advanced tools and methods that protect your tenant from outsider and insider threats. You'll delve into Microsoft Azure cloud computing infrastructures and boost application performance by instantly provisioning resources and services across a global network of data centers. By the end of the course, you'll have mastered all design considerations and operational trades and will have a better understanding of major cloud computing concepts and services so you can confidently make your own architectural choices.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2020.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Packt Publishing 2020
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29984438