IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager Family Installation, Configuration, and Basic Usage [electronic resource] / Darmawan, Budi
- Darmawan, Budi
- IBM Redbooks, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (662 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Subhedar, Aleem, Tan, Celena, Rintoul, David, Anglin, Howard, Chuan, Huang, Lall, Prem, Nambiar, Pradeep, Dhall, Rohit, Pires, Ronaldo, Kuppusamy, Sathyabama, and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- This IBM® Redbooks® publication describes the IBM Tivoli® Composite Application Manager (ITCAM) family of products. The Composite Application Manager family currently consists of: - IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for WebSphere® - IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for J2EE™ - IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Web Resources - IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Response Time Tracking - IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Response Time - IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for SOA - IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Internet Service Monitoring - IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for CICS® Transactions - IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for IMS™ Transactions The aim of IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager is to simplify and enhance distributed application management. Application components can reside on multiple servers, across different platforms and J2EE environments, even through mainframes. The complexity of understanding and solving application-related problems, typically around performance issues, requires a cohesive set of tools to provide an end-to-end view of the application. The discussion that we provide in this book mainly consists of the basic installation and configuration of the products. The discussion is aimed at augmenting the information provided in the product manuals. Consult the appropriate product manual before starting to implement these products. We provide usage scenarios in this book as a demonstration of using these products in our sample environment. We use a single application environment that can be managed by all of the products.
- 0738486590 and 9780738486598
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2008.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29985081