IBM WebSphere RFID Handbook: A Solution Guide [electronic resource] / Chamberlain, James
- Chamberlain, James
- IBM Redbooks, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (308 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Blanchard, Corinne, Burlingame, Sam, Chandramohan, Sarika, Forestier, Eric, Griffith, Gary, Mazzara, Mary, Musti, Subu, Son, Sung-Ik, Stump, Glenn, Weiss, Christoph, and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- This IBM Redbooks publication explains the key products and components that are included in the WebSphere RFID solution, with a focus on WebSphere RFID Premises Server and Device Infrastructure. You will learn how to install and to configure the Premises Server, to connect and to communicate with your edge devices, and to implement the Dock Door Receiving Starter Kit. This book starts with a broad picture of RFID technology and explains how the WebSphere RFID solution fits into that overall technology. It details the features and functions of the Premises Server and includes information about the PVS Starter Kit technology preview. It also gives step-by-step instructions for installing the WebSphere RFID Premises Server and related software. You will learn how to use the Administrative Console to configure the Premises Server, Edge Controllers, RFID readers, and the components that enable them to communicate. This book also explains what the book team did to configure the WebSphere RFID system and to run the Dock Door Receiving sample scenario. It also offers suggestions for extending this reference implementation to meet the needs of your enterprise.
- 0738497398 and 9780738497396
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2006.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29985107