Patterns: Serial Process Flows for Intra- and Inter-enterprise [electronic resource] / Endrei, Mark
- The IBM Patterns for e-business are a group of proven, reusable assets. They increase the speed of developing and deploying Web applications. This IBM Redbooks publication focuses on advanced application integration using the Process-focused Application Integration: Serial Process Application pattern for intra-enterprise, and the Extended Enterprise: Exposed Serial Process Application pattern for inter-enterprise. This book consists of four parts. Part 1 guides you through the process of selecting an Application and Runtime pattern. Then, it helps you to identify platform-specific Product mappings based upon the selected Runtime pattern. Part 2 presents guidelines to apply the Patterns approach to a sample business scenario and to select application integration technologies. Part 3 provides detailed design, development, and runtime guidelines for intra-enterprise integration solutions. Part 4 provides design guidelines for inter-enterprise integration solutions. Both Parts 3 and 4 provide examples to show you how to use IBM WebSphere InterChange Server V18.104.22.168 and IBM WebSphere Application Server V5.1 with Web services for the respective solutions. Please note that the additional material referenced in the text is not available from IBM.
- 0738491276 and 9780738491271
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2004.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29985528