Real World Camera Raw with Adobe Photoshop CS2: Industrial-Strength Production Techniques [electronic resource] / Fraser, Bruce
- Fraser, Bruce
- Peachpit Press, 2005.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (336 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Call it a control thing, but until recently-or, more specifically, until the availability of digital raw camera formats-you simply weren't ready to make the move to digital photography. Raw formats, however, changed all of that by allowing you to retrieve images before any in-camera processing has been performed. Photoshop's Adobe Camera Raw plug-in makes that process even easier by providing a standardized way of accessing and working with these uncompressed digital negatives in your favorite image-manipulation software. In the first volume devoted exclusively to the topic, best-selling author Bruce Fraser shows you how to take advantage of Adobe Camera Raw to set white balance, optimize contrast and saturation, handle noise, correct tint, and recover lost detail in images before converting them to another format. After learning about the raw formats themselves, you'll discover hands-on techniques for exposing and shooting for digital raw, using Bridge, Adobe's new standalone file browser, to preview images and automate tasks, and building a workflow around the digital raw process.
- 9780321334091 and 0321334094
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2005.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright ©2005 by Bruce Fraser 2005
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29985665