The Talent Manifesto: How Disrupting People Strategies Maximizes Business Results (Audio Book) [electronic resource] / Heckman, RJ.
- The Talent Manifesto identifies common dysfunctions in the world of talent management and presents innovative methods for bringing any HR department up to speed in today's increasingly digitized and innovative business space. Readers learn how to redesign their HR strategies and reshape perception of talent management in order to drive their organization's ability to compete-now and in the future.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2019.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © McGraw-Hill Education LLC. 2019
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29985996