- Written by a team of subject matter experts, many of them CISSP exam prep course instructors, this book is primarily a test prep book, not a study guide. Its goal is to help people pass the test. It discusses successful approaches for the exam, provides sample questions and test-taking tips, and contains an annotated bibliography section that provides advice on helpful references for a given domain. With access to two complete 250-question sample exams, The Total CISSP Exam Prep Book provides readers with a full flavor of what it will take to pass the exam.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2002.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Auerbach Publications 2002 2002
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29985999