Small business management : a road map for survival during crisis / Andreas Karaoulanis
- Karaoulanis, Andreas
- New York, New York (222 East 46th Street, New York, NY 10017) : Business Expert Press, 2020.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 118 pages) : illustrations (some color).
- Entrepreneurship and small business management collection, 1946-5661
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to authorized users and institutions.
- Section I. Introduction to the small business concept. Chapter 1. Small business: touching base ; Chapter 2. A depiction of small business from an entrepreneurial approach -- Section II. Financial crisis and small business. Chapter 3. Implications of financial crisis in small business ; Chapter 4. Small business entrepreneurial strategic approach during financial crisis ; Chapter 5. Small business and blue ocean strategy ; Chapter 6. Small business sustainable development.
- This book gives us a holistic description of all paragons involved in small business operations during crisis years and suggests the necessary steps that need to be taken to help them overcome their problems. The author clearly demonstrates the crisis implications to small businesses by usingpersonal research and real-life examples in addition to a big bibliography from renowned academics. The book contains useful and practical information for small business owners, entrepreneurs from all industries, business students, academics and strategists, and business coaches and can be used as a road map during turbulent periods for small business in all industries.
- 9781951527358 e-book
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 101-112) and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader.
View MARC record | catkey: 29986557