Computer Vision, Imaging and Computer Graphics Theory and Applications [electronic resource] : 14th International Joint Conference, VISIGRAPP 2019, Prague, Czech Republic, February 25-27, 2019, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Ana Paula Cláudio, Kadi Bouatouch, Manuela Chessa, Alexis Paljic, Andreas Kerren, Christophe Hurter, Alain Tremeau, Giovanni Maria Farinella
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XXIII, 612 pages 260 illustrations, 215 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Cláudio, Ana Paula
Farinella, Giovanni Maria
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 1182
- Computer Graphics Theory and Applications -- Human Computer Interaction Theory and Applications -- Information Visualization Theory and Applications -- Computer Vision Theory and Applications.
- This book constitutes thoroughly revised and selected papers from the 14th International Joint Conference on Computer Vision, Imaging and Computer Graphics Theory and Applications, VISIGRAPP 2019, held in Prague, Czech Republic, in February 2019. The 25 thoroughly revised and extended papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 395 submissions. The papers contribute to the understanding of relevant trends of current research on computer graphics; human computer interaction; information visualization; computer vision.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 29986745