Secure Knowledge Management In Artificial Intelligence Era [electronic resource] : 8th International Conference, SKM 2019, Goa, India, December 21-22, 2019, Proceedings / edited by Sanjay K. Sahay, Nihita Goel, Vishwas Patil, Murtuza Jadliwala
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XXII, 203 pages 113 illustrations, 29 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Sahay, Sanjay K., Goel, Nihita, Pāṭila, Viśvāsa, Jadliwala, Murtuza, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Cyber Security -- Security and Artificial Intelligence -- Access Control Models -- Social Networks.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 8th International Conference On Secure Knowledge Management In Artificial Intelligence Era, SKM 2019, held in Goa, India, in December 2019. The 12 full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 34 submissions. They were organized according to the following topical sections: cyber security; security and artifcial intelligence; access control models; and social networks.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 29986824