Verified Software. Theories, Tools, and Experiments [electronic resource] : 11th International Conference, VSTTE 2019, New York City, NY, USA, July 13-14, 2019, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Supratik Chakraborty, Jorge A. Navas
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XVI, 193 pages 221 illustrations, 30 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Chakraborty, Supratik, Navas, Jorge A., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Programming and Software Engineering ; 12031
- Uncertainty, Modeling and Safety Assurance: Towards a Unified Framework -- Combinations of Reusable Abstract Domains for a Multilingual Static Analyzer -- Verifying Network Control Planes -- Verifiable Homomorphic Tallying for the Schulze Vote Counting Scheme -- Incremental Minimization of Symbolic Automata -- Seamless Interactive Program Verification -- Formal Verification of Work Flow Policies for Smart Contracts in Azure Blockchain -- Ghost Code in Action: Automated Verification of a Symbolic Interpreter -- DCSynth: Guided Reactive Synthesis with Soft Requirements -- Refinement type contracts for verification of scientific investigative software -- solc-verify: A Modular Verifier for Solidity Smart Contracts -- Intersection and Rotation of Assumption Literals Boosts Bug-Finding.
- This volume constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Verified Software: Theories, Tools, and Experiments, VSTTE 2019, held in New York City, NY, USA, in July 2019. The 9 full papers presented were carefully revised and selected from 17 submissions. The papers describe large-scale verification efforts that involve collaboration, theory unification, tool integration, and formalized domain knowledge as well as novel experiments and case studies evaluating verification techniques and technologies.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 29986990