Digital Forensics and Watermarking [electronic resource] : 18th International Workshop, IWDW 2019, Chengdu, China, November 2-4, 2019, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Hongxia Wang, Xianfeng Zhao, Yunqing Shi, Hyoung Joong Kim, Alessandro Piva
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XI, 430 pages 144 illustrations, 102 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Wang, Hongxia
Kim, Hyoung Joong
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Security and Cryptology ; 12022
- Deep Learning for Multimedia Security -- Digital Forensics and Anti-forensics -- Digital Watermarking -- Information Hiding -- Steganography and Steganalysis -- Authentication and Security.
- The 22 full papers and 12 shorts papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 70 submissions. The contributions are covering the following topics: deep learning for multimedia security; digital forensics and anti-forensics; digital watermarking; information hiding; steganography and steganalysis; authentication and security.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 29987244