Differentiated Resourceful Utilization of Rural Organic Wastes [electronic resource] / by Mingxiao Li, Xuan Jia, Beidou Xi, Jiaqi Hou, Dongming Liu, Yan Hao
- Li, Mingxiao
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 138 pages 67 illustrations, 53 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Jia, Xuan
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Introduction -- High-efficient anaerobic fermentation technology of organic wastes in villages and towns -- Bio-augmented composting of organic wastes in villages and towns -- Development of the standard system for differentiated resourceful utilisation of organic wastes in villages and towns -- Engineering application cases -- Conclusions.
- This book systematically introduces the key technologies for differentiated resourceful utilization of rural organic wastes based on high-efficiency anaerobic fermentation and bio-augmented composting, and discusses differentiating sources of organic wastes, integrating recycling technologies, developing key equipment, and researching management mechanisms. In addition, it describes the development of viable techniques and low-pollution, low-cost, and low-maintenance equipment. It also includes the technical specifications for the differentiated resourceful utilization of rural organic wastes and presents the energy-fertilizer integrated resourceful utilization method for rural organic wastes. Providing technological insights into improving the resourceful utilization level of rural organic wastes, this book is a valuable reference resource for administrative staff, researchers in the field of environmental protection, and technicians in enterprises involved in the treatment and disposal of solid wastes.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 29987681