QoS Routing Algorithms for Wireless Sensor Networks [electronic resource] / by K. R. Venugopal, Shiv Prakash T., M. Kumaraswamy
- Venugopal, K. R.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XXV, 165 pages 68 illustrations, 32 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- T., Shiv Prakash, Kumaraswamy, M., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- An Introduction to QoS in Wireless Sensor Networks -- LRTHR: Link-Reliability Based Two-Hop Routing for WSNs -- FTQAC: Fault Tolerant QoS Adaptive Clustering for WSNs -- ETXTD: ETX and RTT Delay based Fault Detection Algorithm for WSNs -- DQTSM: Distributed Qos in Time Synchronized MAC Protocol for WSNs -- ERRAP: Efﬁcient Retransmission Qos-Aware MAC Scheme for WSNs -- CBH-MAC: Contention Based Hybrid MAC Protocol for WSNs.
- This book provides a systematic introduction to the fundamental concepts, major challenges, and effective solutions for Quality of Service in Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs). Unlike other books on the topic, it focuses on the networking aspects of WSNs, discussing the most important networking issues, including network architecture design, medium access control, routing and data dissemination, node clustering, node localization, query processing, data aggregation, transport and quality of service, time synchronization, and network security. Featuring contributions from researchers, this book strikes a balance between fundamental concepts and new technologies, providing readers with unprecedented insights into WSNs from a networking perspective. It is essential reading for a broad audience, including academics, research engineers, and practitioners, particularly postgraduate/postdoctoral researchers and engineers in industry. It is also suitable as a textbook or supplementary reading for graduate computer engineering and computer science courses.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 29987791