Advances in Web-Based Learning - ICWL 2019 [electronic resource] : 18th International Conference, Magdeburg, Germany, September 23-25, 2019, Proceedings / edited by Michael A. Herzog, Zuzana Kubincová, Peng Han, Marco Temperini
- Information Systems and Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI ; 11841
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Semantic Web for E-Learning -- Timing the Adaptive Learning Process with Events Ontology -- Ontology-based Modelling for Cyber Security E-Learning and Training -- Retrieval of educational resources from the Web: a comparison between Google and online educational repositories -- Designing a User-Friendly Educational Game for Older Adults -- Learning Analytics -- Be Constructive: Learning Computational Thinking Using ScratchTM Online Community -- What can Interaction Sequences Tell us about Collaboration Quality in Small Learning Groups -- An architecture and data model to process multimodal evidence of learning -- Cheating Detection Method Based on Improved Cognitive Diagnosis Model -- Measuring Students' Stress with Mood Sensors: First Findings -- Measuring Similarity to Observe Learners' Syntactic Awareness in Web-Based Writing Environments -- Cross-Cultural Reflections of Tertiary Students on ICT-Supported Innovations -- Computer Supported Collaborative Learning -- The characteristics of tutor blogging predicting student reflection in blogs -- A Collaborative Learning Grouping Strategy with Early Warning Function Based on Complementarity Degree -- Does group size affect students' inquiry and collaboration in using computer-based asymmetric collaborative simulations -- Towards the design and deployment of an item bank: An analysis of the requirements elicited -- Assessment and Pedagogical Issues -- Self-Regulatory Strategies of Students Enrolled in a Distance and Online Education Program in University -- Visualising and Re-using Innovative Pedagogical Scenarios -- Automated Grading Of Short Text Answers: Preliminary Results In A Course Of Health Informatics -- E-learning Platforms and Tools -- Audience Response Systems Reimagined -- ULearn: Personalized Medical Learning on the Web for Patient Empowerment -- Visualizing Search History in Web Learning -- Promoting Inclusion in Vocational Education and Training programs using Open Educational Resources -- SALMON: Sharing, Annotating and Linking Learning Materials Online -- WEBLORS - a Personalized Web-Based Recommender System -- Automatic Topic Labeling for Facilitating Interpretability of Online Learning Materials -- Forward-Looking Activities Supporting Technological Planning of AI-Based Learning Platforms -- Mobile Learning -- Analyzing Integrated Learning Scenarios for Outdoor Settings -- Possibilities of Blended Learning to Develop Orientation and Navigation Skills of Tourism Management Students -- Juniorstudium - Study Digital while Going to School -- An Overview of Learning Design and Analytics in Mobile and Ubiquitous Learning -- Poster papers -- Evaluating Image Training Systems for Medical Students -- Domain-Specific Extensions for an E-Assessment System -- Designing a Mobile-Assisted English Reading Class for College Students -- Design of MicroLearning course of dynamic web pages' basics in LMS with interactive code testing units -- Design considerations for a mobile sensor-based learning companion -- Exploring the Fully Online Learning Community Model: Comparing Digital Technology Competence and Observed Performance on PBL Tasks -- On the Development of a Model to Prevent Failures, built from Interactions with Moodle.
- The chapter "Does Group Size Affect Students' Inquiry and Collaboration in Using Computer-Based Asymmetric Collaborative Simulations?" is available open access under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License via link.springer.com.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 29988407