Althusser's lesson [electronic resource] / Jacques Rancière ; translated by Emiliano Battista
- Rancière, Jacques
- Uniform Title:
- Leçon d'Althusser. English
- London ; New York : Continuum, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 199 p. ; 21 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- A lesson in orthodoxy : M. L. teaches John Lewis that it is the masses which make history -- A lesson in politics : philosophers do not become kings -- A lesson in self-criticism : class struggle rages in theory -- A lesson in history : the damages of humanism -- A discourse in its place -- Appendix. For the record : on the theory of ideology.
- "Originally published in French as La leçon d'Althusser, Jacques Rancière, 1975"--T.p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 29988511