Animal-assisted interventions in health care settings [electronic resource] : a best practices manual for establishing new programs / Sandra B. Barker, PhD, Rebecca A. Vokes, Randolph T. Barker, PhD
- New directions in the human-animal bond
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The health care administrator's overview of AAI -- AAI program structure -- Establishing requirements : AAI program entry -- Establishing requirements : AAI implementation -- Maintaining compliance : renewals, record keeping, and team retention -- Program evaluation -- Beyond visitation : animal-assisted therapy and facility dogs -- Summary, opportunity, and the future.
- 9781557538154 (pbk. : alk. paper), 1557538158 (pbk. : alk. paper), 9781612495378 (epdf), and 9781612495385 (epub)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 29988610