Business [electronic resource]
- Latymer, Crispin
- London : A & C Black May 2010 Gordonsville : Macmillan [Distributor]
- Physical Description:
- 704 p. ill 09.740 x 07.580 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Ebbutt, Blanche and Russell, Jane
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
The abridged, updated edition of international bestseller BUSINESS: The Ultimate Resource. This essential guide to the world of work and careers is crammed with top-quality content from the world's leading business writers and practitioners.
Now in a handy paperback format, it is ideal for time-pressed managers, small business owners and students alike. A free eBook will be available for purchasers of the print edition. This book includes:
- Actionlists: more than 200 practical solutions to everyday business and career challenges, from revitalising your CV to managing during difficult times.
- Management library:time-saving digests of more than 70 of the best and most influential business books of all time, from The Art of War to The Tipping Point.We've read them so you don't have to.
- Best Practice articles: a selection of essays from top business thinkers.
- Business Dictionary: jargon-free definitions of thousands of business terms and concepts.
- Gurus: explanations of the lives, careers, and key theories of the world's leading business thinkers
Praise for BUSINESS: The Ultimate Resource:
- 'A rich treasury of information' Harvard Business Review
- 'A useful and powerful tool' Management Today
- 'The ultimate business encyclopedia…worth a spot on any manager's shelf' BusinessWeek
1408114046 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Trade A & C Black
View MARC record | catkey: 29989194