Call for change [electronic resource] : the medicine way of American Indian history, ethos, & reality / Donald L. Fixico
- Fixico, Donald Lee, 1951-
- Lincoln, Nebraska : University of Nebraska Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 240 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The complexity of American Indian history -- Native ethos of "seeing" and a natural democracy -- The first dimension of Indian-white relations -- The second dimension of interacting Indian-white relations -- The third dimension of physical and metaphysical reality -- A cross-cultural bridge of understanding -- Oral tradition and language -- Power of earth and woman -- Coming full circle.
- 9780803243569 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 207-232) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 29989227