Chronic pain management for the hospitalized patient [electronic resource] / edited by Richard W. Rosenquist, MD, Chair, Department of Pain Management, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, Dmitri Souzdalnitski, MD, PhD, Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology, Ohio University, Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine, Director of Clinical Research, Center for Pain Medicine, Western Reserve Hospital, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, Richard D. Urman, MD, MBA, Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School, Department of Anesthesiology, Perioperative, and Pain Medicine, Director of Anesthesia, Center for Perioperative Research, Director of Anesthesia Services, BWH Healthcare Center, Chestnut Hill, Medical Director, Sedation Services for Interventional Procedures, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2016.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 420 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Rosenquist, Richard W., Souzdalnitski, Dmitri, and Urman, Richard D.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- 9780199349302 (alk. paper) and 0199349304 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 29989424