Diversifying digital learning [electronic resource] : online literacy and educational opportunity / edited by William G. Tierney, Zoë B. Corwin, and Amanda Ochsner
- Tech.edu : a Hopkins series on education and technology
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Mapping the terrain : youth and digital media / William G. Tierney & Suneal Kolluri -- Equitable education for democracy in the digital age : a district-wide approach / Joseph Kahne, Christina Evans, Erica Hodgin & Young Whan Choi -- Computer science for all : a school reform framework for broadening -- Participation in computing / Joanna Goode, Julie Flapan, & Jane Margolis -- Facilitating digital access : the role of empowerment agents / Zoë B. Corwin & Antar A. Tichavakunda -- The civic-centered design classroom : pathways to new civic futures and -- Youth voice / Craig Watkins -- Diversifying digital clubhouses : creating pathways of opportunity for girls in games and technology / Amanda Ochsner -- Supporting youth in harnessing their interest in computer coding to envision careers in computer science / Crystle Martin -- African American youths tumbling towards mental health support-seeking and positive academic outcomes / Lynette Kvasny & Fay Cobb Payton -- Black student lives matter : online technologies and the struggle for educational justice / David J. Leonard & Safiya Umoja Noble -- Conclusion : towards digital equity : the role of context, quality and -- Connections / Amanda Ochsner, Zoë B. Corwin, and William G. Tierney.
- 9781421424354 (hardcover : alk. paper), 9781421424361 (electronic), 1421424355 (hardcover : alk. paper), and 1421424363 (electronic)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 29990312