Grant writing handbook for nurses and health professionals [electronic resource] / Barbara J. Holtzclaw, PhD, RN, FAAN, Carole Kenner,PhD, RN, FAAN, FNAP, ANEF, Marlene Walden, PhD, APRN, NNP-BC, CCNS, FAAN
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Why grant writing skills are needed now and in the future -- So, you want to write a grant! Where to begin? -- What type of grant do you want? -- It takes a village (and the village has a system!) -- Writing the research proposal -- Engaging communities in research grant development -- Check your parachute! A few more hoops to jump through -- The electronic environment of grantsmanship -- Gauging progress and reviewer feedback -- So now you've been funded -- Dissemination of grant findings.
- 9780826141446 (paperback), 9780826141453 (ebook), and 9780826141460 (instructor's PowerPoints)
- Preceded by Grant writing handbook for nurses / Barbara J. Holtzclaw, Carole Kenner, Marlene Walden. 2nd ed. c2001.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 29991282