How to make an American quilt [videorecording] / Universal Pictures presents an Amblin Entertainment production ; a Jocelyn Moorhouse film ; a Sanford Pillsbury production ; producers, Sarah Pillsbury & Midge Sanford ; screenplay, Jane Anderson ; director, Jocelyn Moorhouse
- Universal City, Calif. : MCA Universal Home Video, 1999.
- Widescreen ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (117 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Pillsbury, Sarah, Sanford, Midge, Anderson, Jane, 1954-, Moorhouse, Jocelyn, 1960-, Ryder, Winona, 1971-, Bancroft, Anne, 1931-2005, Burstyn, Ellen, 1932-, Nelligan, Kate, 1951-, Woodard, Alfre, 1953-, Universal Pictures (Firm), Amblin Entertainment (Firm), and MCA Universal Home Video (Firm)
- Language Note:
- Closed captioned for the hearing impaired; optional Spanish subtitles.
- A young woman visits her grandmother one summer to think over a marriage proposal, and the women in a quilting bee confide to her the stories of the loves that have shaped their lives.
- Audience Notes:
- Rated PG13.
- Based on the novel by Whitney Otto.
Special features: production notes; cast & filmmakers' bios; film highlights; theatrical trailer; web links.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Music, Thomas Newman.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Winona Ryder, Anne Bancroft, Ellen Burstyn, Kate Nelligan, Alfre Woodard.
- Technical Details:
- DVD; region 1; NTSC; Dolby Digital, 5.1 surround (English or French) or surround (Spanish).
View MARC record | catkey: 2999875