Developments concerning the national emergency with respect to Libya : communication from the President of the United States transmitting a report on developments since the last report of July 10, 1987, concerning the national emergency with respect to Libya, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1641(c); 50 U.S.C. 1703(c); 22 U.S.C. 2349aa-9(c).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1981-1989 : Reagan)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Reagan, Ronald
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- House document / 100th Congress, 2d session ; 100-157
- "Referred jointly to the Committees on Foreign Affairs and Ways and Means".
"January 25, 1987".
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 1988. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 300748